Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name

Hi.
This just occurred to me. You don't know the cast of my blog. Let me introduce you to my family. You know me as "that Mom", my previous posts give you an idea of what I am like. To reiterate that though, I am kind of a bitch, I am sarcastic, I am conflicted, I love my family, and I think I have a good sense of humor.

My husband is "D", he works hard to provide for us. He works swing shift in a factory. He drives me crazy.

My son is Conor. He will be 2 soon. He's fun, funny, energetic, and an absolute joy.

My daughter is Olivia. She is the very definition of Diva. She is 4mos old, beautiful, and is coming into her own. Her spontaneous moments of pure bliss light up a room.

This is my family. Occasionally ,Nana (my mom) will make an appearance as will Grandpa and Grandma- Linda (my father and step-mom). Auntie Lisa (my sister) will be mentioned as well. My In-Laws are Grammie and Grampie, Lori, Janet and the girls. The girls are my nieces, and are Lori's kids. I won't mention Uncles. Honestly, I just don't know my Brothers-in-Law all that well. They are nice guys, but, I don't know them beyond that.

That's it. That's the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment