Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I wish I were more like my husband.

I want to be able to sleep through a tantrum. I want to be able to ignore the stink of Conor's diaper. I want to know that someone else is taking care of things for me. Mostly though, I want to sleep through the night.

I have never worked so hard in my life as I do now. I honestly thought that being home with my kids would be fun and easier than going to work everyday.

It is fun. Most days, me and the kids have a blast. We draw, we bake, we play and play and play. Though the good times roll, so do the tears. Sometimes a kiss makes the boo-boo go away, but sometimes not. Those times are decidedly not fun. Ever have an almost 2 year old mad at you? You think you have an unreasonable boss? You just may, if his/her favorite word is "NO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment