Tuesday, February 7, 2012

being a stay at home mom

Sometimes being a stay at home mom sucks.

Sure, I love spending time with my 2 kids and being the one to care for them full time. The thing is, I get lonely. Not the desperate housewife, need a hot gardener lonely, but lonely just the same.

So? Why don't I go and visit a friend? Because my husband and I have only one car at the moment. Gas is expensive and I don't live close to anyone. I did forget to mention that I live in the country. Bear in my backyard, coyote in the front, .38 special as my home defense, country. I am also not a local. My mom, sister, father, and many friends still live north. They live in civilization. I don't.

Woe is me. Kidding. Mostly, I love my life. It's just that sometimes, it sucks. I am "that mom". The one that will at least tell you, I don't always think motherhood is unicorns and rainbows. The sunshine that comes out of the ass of the sanctimonious, it burns and they know it!



No comments:

Post a Comment